Recruitment & Selection
This module controls all the stages required within the recruitment and selection process, providing access to all information required to making decisions about strategic hiring and offers a complete Portal for Applicants for the publication of internal and external vacancies, with an increasing database of resumes.
Advantages of Apdata’s Recruitment and Selection module:
- Optimization in the personnel requisition processes.
- Publication of internal and external vacancies in the HR Portal and Applicant Portal.
- Automatic communication at all stages with the individuals involved in the process.
- Update of internal and external data of resumes.
- Management of the process by the HR area and requesting manager.
- Definition of the search profile of external and internal job applicants.
- Comparison between the position requirements and the backgrounds of the applicants.
- Each selection process may have its own specific costs.
- Cost statistics for selections processes/jobs/vacancies, etc.
- It allows recruitment and selection professionals to get rid of manual and bureaucratic procedures, allowing them to focus on strategic processes.
- Complete history of the process.
- Creation of tests associated with the steps in the Applicant Portal or Employee Portal.
- Random tests avoiding the generation of the identical tests.
- Tabulation and indicator reports of tests created.
- Possibility of registering efficiency assessments of the selection process by the process applicant.
- Use of information registered by the applicant in the hiring process or other selection processes.