Recognition and awards
HR Top of Mind Awards
One of the most prestigious and desired awards in the market, whose basic premise is to identify and recognize the top of mind companies and professionals in the Human Capital Management area.
- 2013 to 2016: TOP 5 in the category “Technology for HR Management”.
- 2014: TOP 5 in the category “Outstanding Businesswoman – Supplying Company” with Luiza Nizoli, CEO of Apdata.
- 2011 and 2012: Winner of the 14th and 15th HR Top of Mind in the category “Payroll Systems”.
- 2005 to 2010: TOP 5 in the category “Payroll Systems”.
- 2003 and 2004: TOP 5 in the category “Payroll Management”.
- 2002: TOP 5 in the category “Technology Company for Payroll Management”.
- 1999 and 2001: TOP 3 in the category “Software Developers – HR Management”.
- 1998: in the categories “Software Developers - Organizational Development” and “Software Developers - HR Management”.
Best HR Suppliers
The award is a study that evaluates the degree of reliability and recommendation of clients in relation to suppliers of products and services to the Human Capital Management area.
- 2013 to 2017: Elected as "Best Suppliers for HR" in the category "Technology for HR - Integrated Management".
- 2012: Elected as "Best Suppliers for HR" in the "Technology for HR - Payroll" category in 2011 and 2012, with a special mention for the "Revelation Company".
Survey created in 2007 to recognize and reward companies that bring solutions that facilitate Human Capital Management processes.
- 2008, 2010 to 2014 and 2016, 2017: Winner of the award “Trusted suppliers”.
Brazil’s fastest growing SMEs
This is a survey held in partnership with the companies Deloitte and Exame SME, seeking to present to the market the emerging companies that most grew in the last three years in Brazil. Apdata began its participation in the survey in 2011 and in 2015 did not participate.
- 2011 to 2014 and 2016: Elected among the 250 small and medium enterprises that most grew in Brazil.
Supplier of the Best Companies to Work For
Produced by Grupo Exame, the survey ranks the top suppliers of the best companies for you to work with.
- 2013 and 2014: Apdata is elected one of the leading companies providing HR management system of the best companies for the job.