Recognition and awards
HR Top of Mind Awards
One of the most prestigious and desired awards in the market, whose basic premise is to identify and recognize the top of mind companies and professionals in the Human Capital Management area.
- TOP 3 in the categories “Software Developers - Organizational Development” and “Software Developers - HR Management” in 1998.
- TOP 3 in the category “Software Developers – HR Management” in 1999 and 2001.
- TOP 5 in the category “Technology Company for Payroll Management” in 2002.
- TOP 5 in the category “Payroll Management” in 2003 and 2004.
- TOP 5 in the category “Payroll Systems” in 2005 to 2010.
- Winner of the 14th and 15th HR Top of Mind in the category “Payroll Systems” in 2011 and 2012.
- TOP 5 in the category “Technology for HR Management” in 2013.
- TOP 5 in the categories “Technology for HR Management” and “Outstanding Businesswoman – Supplying Company” with Luiza Nizoli, CEO of Apdata, in 2014.
- TOP 5 in the category “Technology for HR Management” in 2015 and 2016.
100 Best HR Suppliers
The award is a study that evaluates the degree of reliability and recommendation of clients in relation to suppliers of products and services to the Human Capital Management area.
- Consecutive winner of the "Trusted Suppliers" award from 2011.
Survey created in 2007 to recognize and reward companies that bring solutions that facilitate Human Capital Management processes.
- Winner of the award “100 Best HR Suppliers” in 2007, 2008 and 2010 to 2014 and 2016, and the highlights were “Best New Company” in 2012 and “Top Rated” in the segment Integrated Management, in the category HR Technology, in 2013.
Brazil’s fastest growing SMEs
This is a survey held in partnership with the companies Deloitte and Exame SME, seeking to present to the market the emerging companies that most grew in the last three years in Brazil.
- Elected among the 250 small and medium enterprises that most grew in 2012-2014.
Supplier of the Best Companies to Work For
Apdata was elected one of the main suppliers of HR management systems out of the 150 best companies to work for in Brazil, according to the Exame Magazine Guide 2013-2014.